Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More on Laura Munsons Article

posted by Michele Olson
Yesterday's blog was about Laura Munson's approach to her husband's midlife crisis and his declaration:
“I don’t love you anymore. I’m not sure I ever did. I’m moving out. The kids will understand. They’ll want me to be happy”
Her approach to this statement was nothing short of brilliant. It wasn't easy and it wasn't without pain and discipline on her part. Wow. Refreshing.
She is a writer, and has a blog. She has received much comment about her NY Times article on her personal blog because she has touched a chord with many people.
Because she's a writer, she has written a book on her approach. I hope some smart publisher is seeing that she can really touch people with her writing and publishes her work.
Go Laura. Thanks for the wisdom.
Go everyone who wants to do everything possible to keep a low conflict marriage together when there is not abuse.
It's so worth it.
Can you relate?

No comments: