Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're On Twitter and Love Note Tip


Posted by Michele Olson
Are you on twitter? Social Media sites are exploding, but this is truly a "fun one" and short and easy! thinkmarriage is on on twitter. You can follow us and keep up with everything going on...
Simply visit the twitter site and open a twitter account. You can find us there by just searching thinkmarriage. Once signed up, you'll get our twitters...very short thoughts and updates of what's happening at thinkmarriage.org Just another great way to stay in touch!
So...how are you doing on your love notes? Here are the rest to lead up to Valentine's Day. Remember we want to hear all about your Love Note and Love Letter Experience!
Feb. 11th This is the When We Are Apart I Miss…note:
Examples: When we are apart I miss the sound of your voice. When we are apart I think about how much I can’t wait to see you again. When we are apart life is just not as sunny.

Feb. 12th This is quote from your favorite song note:
Examples: Oh baby, I love your way. or B-b-b-baby you just ain’t seen nothin’ yet! Or I want to hold your hand… or any song quote you want!

Feb. 13th Use your loved ones name or a word and make an acrostic poem note:
For example:
M- Magnificent beauty A-Always so sweet R- Radiant smile Y-Yes, I love you so much!

D- Daring and fun
A-A handsome hottie!
R-Rugged good looks
L-Love love love to be with you
I-It’s you babe!
N-No one else for me but you.
G-Get over here and let me hug you!

Have fun!

No comments: