Monday, June 15, 2009

Marriage Quotes to Make You Smile


Posted by Michele Olson
Reader's Digest recently had a page dedicated to Marriage Quotes.
Here are a few of them:
"I used to believe that marriage would diminish me, reduce my options. That you had to be someone less to live with someone else, when, of course, you have to be someone more. "
-Candice Bergen
"Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way; the other, to let her have it."
-Lyndon B. Johnson
"I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up."
-Barbara Bush
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin
"Marriage is our last, best chance to grow up."
-Joseph Barth
Do you have any favorite quotes about marriage?

No comments: