Friday, February 06, 2009

Take Our Love Note Challenge!

Are You Ready to Take The Love Note Challenge?

In honor of National Marriage Week Feb. 7-14th...we are giving out Love Letter Kits. Although love letters are appropriate for any day of the year, many people will give their letter on Feb. 14th, Valentines Day.
Our Love Note Challenge involves giving your loved one a love note every day Feb. 7 -13th, with the 14th being the day you give your Love Letter. Here are the seed ideas to get you ready for the next few days!

A love note really does make someone’s day. It can be as simple as a sticky note, or perhaps you have some cards or beautiful paper that you want to use.
The point is…make the person feel loved. Places to put your love note: on the remote, in a favorite cup, the bathroom mirror, the computer screen, a coat pocket, rear view mirror, water bottle, mobile phone, book being read, lunch bag.


Seed ideas for love notes Feb. 7 -13th.

Feb. 7th:
This is the I Love note….
Examples: I love to hug you. I love your smile. I love to make you laugh. I love the way you fold laundry. I love the way you crinkle your nose when you are in deep thought. Start your note with the words: I Love…

Feb. 8th
This is the You make me laugh or smile note:
Examples: You make me laugh when I hear you laughing at your favorite show.
You make me smile when you fluff my pillow at night. You make me laugh when you tell the kids bedtime stories in your monster voice.

Feb. 9th:
This is the Without You note:
Examples: Without you I would not enjoy every day like I do. Without you we would never have such special birthdays. Without you we would all be wearing mismatched socks, every day.

Watch this blog for the rest of your ideas!
Let us know by blogging what happened when you took the time to give love notes and a love letter!

No comments: