Saturday, February 06, 2010

Take Our Love Note Challenge, It Starts Today!


Posted by Michele Olson
Welcome to day one of the thinkmarriage.org Love Note Challenge as we celebrate National Marriage Week this week! Our challenge begins today and runs every day through Feb. 13th. On Feb. 14th you present your Love Letter. All you do is write your love note and we even provide the topic. This can be as simple as a post it note, or a plain piece of paper. Just do it!

As you are getting started, think about this! Today 30 million pounds of snacks will be consumed because of Super Bowl Sunday. So grab your munchies and write today’s love note to your honey!

Sunday Feb. 7th:
This is the “You made me feel like a King/Queen note

Take a moment and remember a time your loved one did something so special you felt like a King or a Queen. Remind them of how much you enjoyed that particular experience.
Examples:
Women: That time when it was snowing and I dreaded going to the store, you cleaned off the car and drove me and waited for me. You made me feel like a Queen. I love you.
Men: That time I worked late when I promised I would be home on time, and you still met me at the door with a big smile and hug. You made me feel like a King. I love you.

Remember:
Places to put your love note: on the remote, in a favorite cup, the bathroom mirror, the computer screen, a coat pocket, rear view mirror, water bottle, mobile phone, book being read, lunch bag. Love notes lead up to the presentation of your full love letter on Feb. 14th. Get a love letter kit along with tips on how to write one from www.thinkmarriage.org, click on the store tab. If time is of the essence to you, take advantage of our very inexpensive digital download of a kit.
Have fun with today's love note! Remember to blog this week and let us know what's happening!


No comments: